You can create separate Locations for each equipment room or warehouse within your organization. Once you’ve set up your Locations, you can assign Items, Reservations and Check-outs to them.
Setting up locations in your account
By default, every account has one location for the "Headquarters", but you can add as many locations as you need.
Adding a new Location
- Click Settings, next click Locations
- Click New location
- Fill in the name and it's full address
- Click Add location
Using Locations in bookings and equipment
Viewing a single location in your web browser
- Use the location picker (at the top left - only if multiple locations)
- It filters all Items, Kits, Reservations and Check-outs to that location
- All new Reservations and Check-outs will automatically be set to that Location.
Equipment per category on the Dashboard
- Click Dashboard
- Use the Items by location chart
- Click a location to filter Items