If you have multiple equipment rooms, facilities or warehouses in your organization, you can set up different locations for each of them. This will help admins to have a clear and structured overview of their equipment and its current location.
For users and self-service users, having a complete overview is not always necessary. That is why CHEQROOM allows you to restrict some of your users to certain locations.
Enabling location restrictions for your account
- Click Settings
- Under modules, enable Restrict locations*
- Click Save
Restricting users to certain locations
- Click Users
- Use the checkboxes to select people (only User or Selfservice role)
- Click Actions, next click Restrict locations...
- Select the location(s) to which these users should have access
- Click Restrict to locations or Clear locations
*This module is not activated by default. Want it for your account? Get in touch.