LDAP query example
Using your LDAP Query tool, create an LDAP query that only returns user members (e.g. no nested groups).
(&(cn=*)(!(cn=andy)))all, except andy
(&(cn=*)(!(memberOf=ou=XYZ,dc=yourdomain,dc=com)))all, except from XYZ
(sAMAccountName=youruser)only 1 specific logon name
- What should my LDAP server return in order for User Sync to work?
- Integrating with your LDAP or Active Directory server
- What happens to my existing users once I start to use the LDAP User Sync module?
- Troubleshooting issues with User Sync
- Is there a limit to the number of users I can sync to CHEQROOM?