Installing the latest version DYMO LabelWriter software
Ensure you've installed the latest version of the DYMO LabelWriter Software (8.7). You can download it via:
Supported DYMO Printers
- DYMO LabelWriter 450
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo
- DYMO LabelWriter Wireless
After installing the software, you need to restart your computer, plug in the printer via USB and make sure it’s powered on.
Checking if DYMO is installed correctly
You can check if the DYMO Web Service is running by going to the following web address in your browser: https://localhost:41951/DYMO/DLS/Printing/Check.
If your web-service is running, you should see a success message like the one below.
Troubleshooting "Untrusted Connection"
Resolving the Untrusted Connection message on Firefox
- Click I Understand the Risks
- Click Add Exception….
- Click on the Confirm Security Exception button in the confirmation window.
When you've done this correctly, https://localhost:41951/DYMO/DLS/Printing/Check will now show the correct Congratulations! page.
Troubleshooting "DYMO printer stopped working in Chrome"
Note: This issue is only for Mac users. Windows users are not affected by this.
- Type chrome://flags into your browser and press ENTER.
- In the search area, type TLS.
- When TLS 1.3 appears as a search result, change the drop down value to Disabled
- Click the Relaunch Now button at the bottom right.
That's it, you should now be able to print again in Chrome.