Our Item Report displays an item summary grouped by the custom field of your choice. This report will show you how many items you have linked to a certain project code or shelf number, the rental price per hour, brand, or other information captured in your custom fields. It will also show you the current value of those items.
In order for this report to be useful, you have to have several custom fields set up in CHEQROOM.
Enabling the Reporting add-on
- Click Settings in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Click Add-ons
- Scroll down to Reporting
- Make sure it's activated
Using your Items: Report by Custom Field
- Go to Reports
- Go to the Item section
- Choose the Report by Custom Field option
- Select the custom field you want to build a report for by choosing from the drop-down list:
- Add extra filters by clicking on “Add filter”:
- Or group by other custom fields:
- Choose to Print or Export your report in the top-right corner: