On the Calendar page
On the Reservation or Check-out page
Setting up colored labels
Creating colored labels for Reservations
- Go to Reservations, next click Settings
- Click the + icon to add a new label
- Select a color and type a name
- Click Save
If you create exactly the same labels on a Reservation and a Check-out, any value that was entered in the Reservation will automatically be copied to the Check-out when you convert it.
Controlling who's allowed to set, update or clear labels
Permissions for using labels
- Go to Users, next click Permissions
- Find the Labels section
- Tick or untick the user roles that should have access
- Don't forget to hit Save when you're done
Calendars synced via iCal often override with their own color settings.