The first thing you need to know is that in CHEQROOM, one email address can only be attached to one user. This means that if someone wants to join two separate accounts, they'll have to use two different email addresses.
But what if they'd like to transfer from one account to another within CHEQROOM?
Here are the two ways to go about it:
Archive the user in the old account
If the user no longer needs access to the old account, you can archive or delete them as a contact. Only an Admin or User will be able to archive the Contact.
- Go to Contacts
- Search for the Contact you'd like to archive
- Click Actions
- Choose Archive* or Delete Contact
- The user can now be invited to the other account and will no longer have access to the old account
*Note: once a contact has been part of a Reservation or Check-out, they can no longer be deleted, but will be archived instead. This is because they have become a part of the history data of the account.
Change the user's email address in the old account
If the user would like to be invited with the same email address they were using in the old account, they have to follow these steps first:
- Click on your Initials or Picture in the top-right corner of the Account
- Go to Profile
- Change the email address
- Click Update
- The user can now be invited to the other account and will only have access to the old account with the updated email address