This report shows you an overview of your equipment custody history.
Besides seeing which items are currently given/taken into custody via the Items in Custody report, you might also want to look back in see how many and which equipment was in custody in the last couple of months.
In order for this report to be useful, make sure you have enabled your custody feature.
In order to have the items' current value included in the report, please choose your depreciation method and include items' purchase information.
Enabling the Reporting add-on
- Click Settings in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Click Add-ons
- Scroll down to Reporting
- Make sure it's activated
Using your Item: History of Equipment Custody report
- Go to Reports
- Go to the Item section
- Choose History of Equipment Custody
- Select the timeframe by clicking on the date in the top-right corner:
- Add extra filters by clicking on 'Add filter':
- And/or group by Item or Custody
- Choose to Print or Export your report in the top-right corner: