Lock down your calendar so your users won't be able to create reservations or check-outs too early in the morning, after closing at night or on the weekends.
Setting up business hours (account-wide)
- Go to your Settings in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Click General
- Scroll down to Date Format & Business Hours
- Pick a Date and time format
- Select the first day of the week
- Make sure business hours is enabled by turning the module on
- Specify the hours your business is available each day by clicking on the blue area and dragging it either up or down
- Click Save (top of the screen)
💡Tip: You can update your users on changes in the opening or closing hours by adding them to your notifications as well. Just click on the dropdown list and search for 'business hours'.