The first step to getting started with CHEQROOM, is adding the equipment you'd like to track to your account. There are three ways to add your items:
Adding items manually
If you don't have many items to add, you can add them one by one by following these steps.
Need some customized fields to add more specific information about an item? Click here and learn how it's done. 💪
You can speed up the process of adding a lot of similar items to CHEQROOM by duplicating your existing Items (added manually or by import). Click here to find more information.
Adding items by import
When you have a lot of gear to add to your account, adding them by import is a huge timesaver. Prepare your spreadsheet for import by following these steps, and once you're good to go, you can start importing them.
Fields you can import
When importing items from a spreadsheet, you can import the following fields:
- Name (required – at least 3 characters)
- Purchase price
- Purchase date (formatted like 09/23/2016 )
- Barcode (between 4 and 24 alphanumeric characters)
- Category (split multiple levels like Recording equipment/Microphones ) - read more here.
- Flag (at least 2 characters) - read more here.
- Kit name (at least 3 characters) - read more here.
- Custom fields you've set up - read more here.