In CHEQROOM, we automatically generate QR codes for every item you add to your inventory. But, if you prefer to use your own barcodes, just turn the QR code generator off and upload your own barcodes.
Turning the QR code generator on/off
- Go to your Settings in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Click General
- Scroll down until you see the section 'Codes'
- Turn the QR code generator on/off
Printing asset labels for Items
- Go to your Items
- Make sure you're in the Table view
- Use the checkboxes on the left to select Items you want to print asset labels for
- Click the Bulk actions button, next click Print labels
- Pick a Label template, if needed also pick a Page layout
- Click the Print button