CHEQROOM comes preloaded with different PDF templates. They are indicated with the lock icon. You can make your own custom templates based on these examples by cloning the existing example templates.
Cloning a system template
- Go to your Settings in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Click Templates
- Click on the system template you want to change
- Click Clone
- Modify the template with the editor
- Click Preview and Save your new version
- Don't forget to Activate it
Want to start from scratch? Create your own custom PDF templates by following these steps.