You can avoid old inventory cluttering up your account by marking Items as expired when they're broken, lost or sold.
Expiring a single Item
- Click Items, next click an Item
- In the header, click Actions, then click Expire
- Or click Unexpire item (if it's currently expired)
Expiring multiple Items in bulk
- Click Items, then make sure you're in the Table view
- Use the checkboxes to indicate the items to move
- Click Bulk actions, then click Expire items
- When an Item is expired, it no longer counts towards your account quota
- Once an Item has been used in a Kit, Reservation or Check-out, it's no longer possible to delete it completely.