You can synchronize the bookings from CHEQROOM to your existing calendar software. That way you have a clear overview of your upcoming equipment schedule, no matter where you are.
The calendar can be synchronized with any calendar software with iCalendar support.
Subscribing to a calendar
You can follow these steps or use the deep link:
- Click Calendar
- Click Subscribe to iCal at the bottom of the screen:
- Select the parts of your schedule to include (reservations, check-outs, your bookings and locations)
- Click Copy URL to clipboard
Adding CHEQROOM to Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow
- Click Add by URL.
- Paste the calendar's URL in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Adding CHEQROOM to Outlook
- In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the feed address you copied from your CHEQROOM Calendar, by pressing CTRL+V, and click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
Note: When you start Outlook, it checks CHEQROOM Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. However, Outlook (and many other calendars as well) may not update for up to 48 hours!
Adding CHEQROOM to Outlook.com
- Sign-in to Outlook.com, using email accounts ending in @outlook.com, @live.com, @hotmail.com, or @msn.com.
- On the Outlook navigation bar, click the App Launcher, then click Calendar
- On the Outlook Calendar navigation bar, click Add calendar, and then click From internet.
- In the Calendar subscription pane, in the Link to the calendar box, type or copy and paste the web address of the calendar.