The Gantt chart view lets you see what equipment is booked at a glance and lets you make new equipment check-outs or reservations straight from the Gantt chart.
- Go to Items
- Click the Calendar icon in the top-right corner
And you'll see your item's overview in a Gantt chart:
Besides making new equipment check-outs and reservations straight from the Gantt chart, you’ll also be able to see at a glance:
- Who is currently in charge of the item
- A list of the various bookings for certain items and who made them
- When each reservation and check-out begins and ends
- How long each activity is scheduled to last
- Where bookings overlap with other bookings, and by how much
To view more details about a single booking, you can just hover the timeline event and a popup will appear showing you the extra information you need. It also works with the color-coding functionality.
Note: Customers on the Essentials plan will only see custody bookings on the Gantt chart.