To help with keeping users of your inventory accountable, we have included a Contact PDF Agreement in CHEQROOM.
When a student, freelancer or any team member wants to check-out some gear, you can quickly ask them to sign and acknowledge specific terms & conditions. This PDF agreement will then automatically be saved on the Contact level.
Accessing our Contact Equipment Agreement
- Go to Settings in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Go to Templates
- Go to the Contact Equipment Agreement and click Activate
- Click on the template and click Preview to see what our ready-to-use Contact agreement looks like
- If you want to make some adjustments, click Clone
Customizing our Contact Equipment Agreement
Now that you've cloned the template, you're ready to start editing!
- Update the template name to something more descriptive
- Choose the Paper size in case you might want to print the agreement later on
- Choose the Layout of the agreement
- Choose to require an electronic signature when the PDF is generated. This is ideal when you want your team members to formally sign a document that equipment is left in their care.
- If you want to insert any other information, for example a custom field you created earlier, click Insert placeholder
- Click Preview to see the result and don't forget to click Save
You can also choose to add your company logo by following these steps.
Generating a PDF document for a Contact
- Go to Contacts
- Next, click the Contact for whom you want to generate the Contact PDF agreement
- Click Actions, next click Generate PDF...
- Sign digitally (optional -- depends on how the selected Contact PDF template is configured)
- Click Add to start generating the PDF, it will be automatically added as an Attachment to the Contact and appear in the history timeline on the right side.
- Click on the PDF to download or print it