To help users with keeping an overview of what equipment they have reserved, CHEQROOM has added the possibility to add a Reservation Checklist to each booking.
Generate the Checklist when preparing the equipment for Check-out, to make sure you have all the gear you need. Or use the list when you're bringing the gear back, to make sure everything is returned.
Accessing our Reservation Checklist
- Go to Settings in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Go to Templates
- Click on the Reservation Checklist template and click Preview to see what our ready-to-use checklist looks like
- If you want to make some adjustments, click Clone
Customizing the Reservation Checklist
Now that you've cloned the template, you're ready to start editing!
- Update the template name to something more descriptive
- Choose on which level this template should be available (Reservations, Check-outs or Contacts)
- Choose the Paper size in case you might want to print the agreement later on
- Choose the Layout of the agreement
- Choose to require an electronic signature when the PDF is generated. This is ideal when you want your team members to formally sign a document that equipment is left in their care.
- If you want to insert any other information, for example a custom field you created earlier, click Insert placeholder
- Click Preview to see the result, make sure the template is turned on, and don't forget to click Save
You can also choose to add your company logo by following these steps.
Generating a PDF document for a Reservation
- Go to a Reservation you want to have the Checklist for
- Next, click the Contact for whom you want to generate the Contact PDF agreement
- Click Actions, next click Generate PDF...
- Select the template you need and click Generate
- You might have to add an electronic signature (depends on how the selected Reservation Checklist template is configured)
- Once the Checklist is generated, it will be automatically added as an Attachment to the Contact and appear in the history timeline on the right side.
- Click on the PDF to download or print it